Have you ever known someone who really needed to make a change in their life? Maybe they wanted to lose weight, give up alcohol, or break off a destructive relationship. They probably talked about doing things differently, but they never actually did anything.
Then, something happened – a health scare, a breakup, or some other major shift – and they suddenly got motivated to change their ways for the better. After a while, they wondered why they had waited so long.
Change doesn’t have to be about dropping an unhealthy habit. Some of the most significant transformations happen when you start expecting more out of life and are willing to push yourself to fulfill your dreams. But change isn’t easy, even when you KNOW the rewards will be great.
I’m Not a Life Coach, But I Can Help…
Do you long to make a positive change in your life, but fall into the trap of waiting for the “perfect moment” or time when everything “settles down?” Don’t wait! You can do things differently any time – but, since it is the beginning of a new year, let that be your motivation to act.
You know what I do for a living. I’m a medium. I’m not a motivational speaker or a life coach. But I do have a perspective that they don’t. I connect with souls on the other side every single day, and I hear their regrets about the things they would have done differently and the dreams they never got around to pursuing.
Those regrets haunt them, and I don’t want that for you!
Many years from now, when you’re looking back on your life from Heaven, I want you to feel like you made the most out of every precious minute. You don’t have to wait to start living your best life. And you don’t have to do it alone. You have a heavenly team to help you!
Here’s how to make 2023 the best year ever by manifesting help from Heaven:
- Take an honest assessment of how things are going. It’s the start of a new year, the perfect time to look back over the past year, and ask yourself, “what went wrong and what went right?” Make a list of the good and the bad in your journal. It’s helpful to see things written down, and it will give you a way to chart your progress.
- Now, think about the goals and changes you would like to make in 2023. Imagine a life that makes you happy and fulfills your purpose. Take your time and be sure your dreams are really what you want. This is about YOU; it isn’t about meeting someone else’s expectations.
- Ask for help from your Angels, loved ones in Heaven, and Spirit Guides. Create a manifestation list of everything you want, big and the small. Losing weight, dropping a bad habit or addiction, starting a new job, redecorating your bedroom, learning a new language, or taking a wonderful vacation. Every day when you meditate, pray, or take a mindful walk, think about the list, and ask your “Spirit Team” for help.
- How can Heaven help you? Your team of divine helpers is there for you, but it’s important to be clear about what you want. Come up with a list of way’s they can help you, such as clearing roadblocks, sending you an encouraging sign, helping you make a tough decision, or putting a person or opportunity in your path. Ask for what you want and be open to receiving it.
- Do your part. Make a list for yourself of what you can do to make your goals happen. For example – if you want a new job, sign up for networking groups. If you want to take a vacation, set a saving goal and put money aside weekly. If you want to be more present and focused, download a meditation app and use it!
- Whatever you decide, remember that follow-up is important. Schedule weekly check-ins on your phone calendar so you can update your journal and keep on track. And don’t forget to celebrate your successes – even the little ones.
Heaven Works in Mysterious Ways.
Have faith in the fact that your Guides, Angels and loved ones in Heaven will help you as long as it is for your highest and best good. It’s normal to manifest about 80% of the things you want. That’s a pretty good result! However things might not come to you in exactly the way you expect them to, or in the time frame you want. But stay positive, keep focused, and use your journal to track your progress. I have so much faith in you! Happy New Year – let’s make 2023 AMAZING!
If you enjoyed this blog post I would like to invite you to join my monthly newsletter by clicking HERE. Each month I will send you my newest blog posts, videos and also a free gift to your inbox. I hope that my emails help you on your spiritual journey and help you stay connected to those you love and miss in Heaven.