When I get ready for any kind of public appearance, I know what’s waiting for me.
- Every living person will have someone in mind who they’re hoping I’ll bring through.
- Spirits will be gathered, waiting for me to show up and channel their message to someone in the room.
Here’s something you should know. Everyone (living and dead) might not always get exactly what they’re expecting. That’s alright, because the spirits are calling the shots, and there’s always a reason or purpose behind the messages that come through. Let me give you an example…
Recently, I was a guest on the talk show, E! Daily Pop. I walked in and I could see that Carissa, the host, was pregnant. I immediately spotted her deceased grandmother standing behind her, signaling me that she had something to say. She wanted to thank Carissa for being there when she passed and tell her how happy she was that her beloved granddaughter was having a baby girl.
I started to share her grandmother’s message with Carissa, and next thing you know, the cameras turned on and there was the host, crying on live TV. Of course, everyone was happy that Carissa had heard from her grandmother, but they were also anxious for their own loved ones to come through.
The other hosts, Justin and Morgan Stewart really wanted a reading, but there was nothing coming through for them that day. What I did receive was a very powerful message for one of the production girls that sent chills through the room.
That message came through from a family member who had taken his life and wanted to help his family heal.
Watch the segment here:
As a medium I’m the conduit – the messenger – connecting the soul in heaven with the person they want to talk to. But remember, the soul is in control, and they don’t always have messages. For example, your mom won’t come through just to say hello and chit-chat. They will talk when someone is living in pain over their passing, or if their death was unexpected and they left unfinished business behind. Maybe, like in Carissa’s case, they want to acknowledge an important event like the birth of a baby. They don’t talk unless they have something important to say. I wish my own family was a little more like that!
Here’s how psychic messages come through.
Every psychic medium sees things differently, but the way my gift works is that I am aware of souls standing behind or near someone. I will see a shadow or outline of a person and I will hear a message that needs to be brought through to them.
Getting a message from a medium proves to us that those we love are close by. If I ran into you at the supermarket, chances are, I would probably see you father, grandmother, or whoever you lost standing behind you or close by. They never leave us.
What makes me a psychic medium is that I am able to see, hear, speak and feel your loved ones that have died. I’m really good at translating, but the truth is, you can receive messages on your own.
Spirit will come to you when the moment and time is right and when you most need to hear from them. If there isn’t a medium handy when they need to connect with you, they will appear in a different way — in signs, dreams, or through your feelings and emotions.
Who’s that coming through?
Want to hear something crazy? Even people who may have forgotten about, like old co-workers, neighbors or friends are also there.
That makes my job as a medium so interesting. I never know what soul will come through or who will receive a message. It’s all up to them. For all of you who haven’t received a sign yet, please, don’t give up. When the time is right you too will receive a message.
If you haven’t received a sign or message yet, here are some possible reasons:
- The death may be too recent. Your loved one may not have been gone long enough to come through. There have been exceptions, but it sometimes takes a year or more.
- Your loved one is a peace and doesn’t have a message at this time. Back to what I was saying earlier. They are definitely watching over you, and will be there if you need them, but they want you to live your life and not be focused on them.
- You may not be ready. Spirit only comes through when a message will help you. If for any reason a message will cause you to be more in pain, they will wait.
- Like a lot of things in life, trying to push and control spirit can have the opposite effect. Don’t search too hard for a sign. Let the soul come to you.
- If there’s a lot of noise in your head, and you’re stressed and distracted, then it will be hard to receive a message from a living person – forget about a dead one!
One more thing.
If you’re around a medium and the person next to you gets a message and you don’t, think about it like this. Now you have proof that the dead can see and talk to us. If you relax and open yourself up to feel their presence and get signs from them, when the time is right, you will.
If you enjoyed this blog post I would like to invite you to join my “Email from Heaven” monthly newsletter by clicking HERE. Each month I will send you my newest blog posts, videos and also a free gift to your inbox. I hope that my emails help you on your spiritual journey and help you stay connected to those you love and miss in Heaven.