If you fear the approach of Valentine’s Day because you have lost your soulmate, let me share something that might ease your mind – and heart. I can’t bring your loved one back to life, but based on what I’ve learned over years of speaking to Souls in Heaven, I can help you feel closer to them.
The interesting thing is that during holidays like Valentine’s Day, when you’re missing that special person so much, they’re likely to be right there beside you. The reason isn’t because you’re sad and missing them – it’s the opposite! The fact that so many people are thinking about and expressing love in so many ways creates a vibration, a powerful energy that Souls can’t resist! It’s like a million tiny thoughts, words, and acts combine to create a magnet, drawing them closer. Let me try to explain…
Souls are Attracted to the Universal Love Vibration
I was reading my son, Royce, Dr. Seuss’s classic story, “Horton Hears a Who?” and I was struck by something. Horton was an elephant who had such large, sensitive ears that he was able to tune into a community of “Whos” who lived in Whoville. Whoville was the whole world to the Whos, but in fact, it was just a tiny speck of dust perched on a flower – kind of like our own world is small and insignificant when compared to the vast universe.
But, here’s the part of the story I want you to understand. It wasn’t until all the Whos raised their voices to communicate with the outside world that the other animals, besides Horton, were able to hear them. Every one of the Who’s tiny voices combined together to transmit the message that “We are here!” Why am I telling you this? Well, that’s how Valentine’s day on Earth feels to your loved ones in Heaven. The heart-felt energy that comes from every one of us at this time of year resonates across the universe and draws Souls even closer, and they respond with signs and messages to let you know they hear you.
This means that when you’re looking at Valentine’s cards or gorgeous bunches of roses, and wishing with all your heart that you could celebrate with your dearly departed, that longing is drawing your loved one closer. Like the Whos in Whoville, you, and all of the people who are celebrating the season of romantic love are combining your energetic voices to create a powerful vibration that Souls can hear.
Sending Love Notes to Heaven
Because there’s so much focus on love from so many people, the combined energy is enough to attract your loved one. However, I always like to go the extra mile, and I sense that you do too! I put together some practices that are very powerful and healing, and will help you attract love from both Heavenly and Earthly sources.
Simple Ways to Transmit Love Energy Across the Veil:
- Write a love letter to your soulmate in Heaven. Be sure to include some happy memories from your time together. If there’s unfinished business, or something you have been wanting to tell them, this is the time to bring it up!
- Journal about your loved one, and pose some questions that you’d like them to answer. Let your questions sit for a day or two, then read over them again and open up your mind to receive a reply! It might come in the form of a sign, or you might find Spirit communicating through your pen as you write your next journal entry.
- Get your art supplies out and create a picture that represents your lost loved one. You might want to draw or paint the two of you doing something you dreamed of, but didn’t have time to experience. Your art might even be abstract, a wash of colors that represents your feelings in a less literal way.
- Do something kind and thoughtful for someone they loved. For example, you might send flowers to your deceased husband’s sister or mom and say “I know how much John loved you, he would have wanted you to have these.”
- Visit a special park, restaurant, or any spot the two of you enjoyed. As you make your plans, mentally invite your loved one to join you. When you arrive at your destination, don’t push too hard, just relax, enjoy the moment, and open your heart to feel their loving presence.
- Sometimes guilt can block your connection with your loved one, so if you’re feeling conflicted because you’re involved in or considering a new relationship, let yourself off the hook! A true soul mate is secure in knowing that you will be reunited in Heaven. In the meantime, they want you to experience love and be happy.
Love Bridges the Gap Between heaven and Earth
Throughout the year, and especially around Valentine’s day, the love we send out through kind acts, words, and reliving cherished memories becomes a beautiful serenade, resonating throughout the universe. It’s a reminder that love is not confined by the limitations of time or space, but rather a force that connects us across dimensions.
So when you pause to think about that loved one you’ve been missing, instead of feeling the distance between you, imagine your thoughts joining all the other love energy to make a beautiful bridge, bringing that Soul closer to you.
Hearing From Heaven
How do I know all of this you ask? Being a psychic medium when souls come through they share not only messages to their loved ones, but during each reading they give me a glimpse into the life they live in the spirit world. That is why I feel my readings are so important. A reading is not just a message. It is a chance for you to learn about the spirit world and the many ways your loved ones are using to communicate iwth you each and every day.
If you feel you are ready for a reading and to connect with someone in spirit, I highly recommend you attend an upcoming Online Group Reading by CLICKING HERE or attend an upcoming LIVE Event by CLICKING HERE. It is during these events that I will be using my gift to help you connect with the spirit world.
Join Matt Fraser, America’s Top Psychic Medium and his mother Angela for a LIVE interactive 2-hour online workshop that delves deep into the mysterious world of spirit communication.
This enlightening LIVE course is designed to help you learn and unveil the secret language of signs—a language that bridges the living and the spirit world. Whether it’s dragonflies, butterflies, repeating numbers like 1111, or other unique symbols, these signs are poignant messages from beyond, aimed at capturing your attention.
From the moment a loved one transitions to the spirit world, they strive to connect with us through these signs. But how do we recognize these messages? How do we interpret their meaning? Who is trying to communicate with us, and why? Matt and Angela are here to guide you through the process of discovering and decoding these signs.
What You Will Learn:
- Understanding Spirit Signs: Learn to recognize the various signs and symbols that spirits use to communicate with the living.
- Decoding Messages: Gain insights into interpreting the meanings behind these signs and what your loved ones are trying to convey.
- Receiving Signs: Discover how to open yourself to receive messages from the spirit world more clearly and frequently.
- Live Psychic Readings: Experience the power of spirit communication as Matt and Angela provide live readings, demonstrating how spirits convey messages in real-time.
- Interactive Q&A: Have your questions answered during the live event, providing a deeper understanding of spirit communication and personal experiences.
Who Should Attend: This course is perfect for anyone who has experienced mysterious signs they believe could be messages from loved ones who have passed away, as well as those curious about the spirit world and exploring psychic ability. Whether you’re a skeptic, a believer, or simply intrigued by the idea of an afterlife communication, this webinar will offer valuable insights into the spiritual realm.
If you’re unable to attend the live event, don’t worry. All registrants will receive a recording within 24 hours of the webinar’s conclusion, ensuring you don’t miss this opportunity to learn from two of the most gifted individuals in the field of psychic mediumship.
Join us for this transformative experience and unlock the secrets of communicating with the spirit world.
>> Register now for just $89.00 – Click Here
One of the reasons I love doing group reading events is that everyone in the audience leaves the room with an insight or piece of information that they didn’t have when they arrived. Now don’t misunderstand me! This wisdom doesn’t come from me, at least not directly. I’m just doing my job as a medium – channeling the things Souls in Heaven want you to know.
Those Souls have a lot to say, and it’s important to listen closely, even when the message isn’t directed at you. Here’s why…
Once your dearly departed has spent some time in Heaven, they gain a whole new perspective on the life they left behind. When they come through with a message, the information they share doesn’t just benefit the one person who it’s intended for. It can help, heal, and guide multiple people in the room – including the medium!
It might seem strange to think that your Uncle Walter or Aunt Emily, who were perfectly normal people when they were alive, can be the source of such profound wisdom once they’ve passed over. But they can be, and here are a few of the reasons why:
- They have revisited their entire existence during their life review, and have seen the effects of their words and actions – not just on themselves, but on the people around them. They have a unique perspective on the aspects of their life that truly mattered most, and the ones that seemed important at the time, but didn’t make a bit of difference in the long run.
- They have all the wisdom in the Universe at their disposal, and are able to share their knowledge with their loved ones on Earth through me. Because their vision is so clear, the messages are valuable for everyone who hears them.
- Because they have left their worldly “baggage” like fear, resentment, and pain behind when they crossed over, their perspective on life is crystal clear. They have nothing to hide, and are not trying to impress me, their loved ones, or anyone else.
- Their goal is to help the living to live their best lives, and they’re in a perfect position to do so because they know firsthand how precious and short life can be.
Sometimes, it’s the little things that matter most.
Of course, I hear some of the same themes over and over, and they’re about pretty serious stuff. For instance, your loved ones in Heaven know just how important family is. The last thing they want to see is their beloved children fighting over their inheritance, or being at odds with each other for any reason.
They know that while work is important, money isn’t something that you can take with you when you pass. They often urge their loved ones to have the confidence to take a chance, and pursue their passion instead of playing it safe.
But in addition to the big messages like family, forgiveness, and having the courage to follow your dreams, the dead know that sometimes, the little things in life, the small pleasures they left behind, matter a lot.
Even though they’re able to watch over you, they’d give anything to share the everyday stuff – going to a ballgame, playing cards, or having a cup of coffee and a donut together. Now, when they see people taking small blessings for granted, they do their best (through me) to send out a wake-up call:
- They want you to look up from your phone and really listen when your spouse or the kids are telling you about their day.
- They hope you soak up the beauty that’s all around you, from pink sunrises and golden sunsets to the stars in the night sky.
- They know that you can brighten someone’s day with a smile or an act of kindness, and they want you to take every opportunity to do so.
- They see that some of the purest, most unconditional love comes from your pets, and that they don’t live nearly long enough – so take that long walk with your dog, or give kitty a few extra neck rubs.
- They realize that so many things we worry so much about, like money, and gaining weight, or keeping up with the neighbors, doesn’t matter for long.
I consider myself lucky to be able to learn from the Souls who share their wisdom with me. By passing them on to you, I hope it can remind you of those things that make our time here special and meaningful. Next time you attend one of my reading events, either at a theater or on Zoom, I hope you’ll listen closely to every message, and take what you can to benefit your own life!
Is there someone in Heaven that you would like to hear a message from?
So many people reach out to ask me how they can get a reading with me, and I am so honored! While my schedule no longer allows me to do private readings, I can absolutely help you feel connected to the person you’ve been missing, and give you the chance to receive a healing, life-changing message from them.
I am so grateful for my gift. When I deliver a message from Heaven, it not only brings happiness and healing to the recipient, but it provides me with a sense of fulfillment at the deepest level. Chances are, you know a lot of people who have lost a loved one and would give anything for one more conversation with them. That is why I am so thankful your loved ones reach out to me from Heaven as their voice to connect with you. It’s my mission to reach as many people as I can with messages from their loved ones.
Gathering Souls from Both Sides Together
I realized that hosting LIVE Online Group readings was the perfect way for me to reach more people. I started booking events, and so many people came online to join me! At first, I worried that my audience members would be disappointed because everyone wouldn’t get a reading. However, I do my best to connect with as many souls and do as many readings as possible! I’m proud to say I have been able to deliver over 1,000 readings during the Online Group Readings, and i’ve been able to not only reach and read for those in the United States, but Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, and so many more places around the world!
With that, I realized there’s more to feeling a Spirit connection than just getting a message. Seeing someone else get the closure they were looking for and feeling the incredible energy that comes when souls from both sides of the veil come together is life-changing! That is where these LIVE Online Group Readings
Three Facts About Group Readings That May Surprise You
Attending a group reading event either online or in-person brings your loved ones closer. The souls who gather when there’s a medium around can be very determined about getting their message out – either during the event, or afterwards through signs and signals! Here are some things to keep in mind when you attend one of my events:
1. No matter who I’m speaking to, if a message resonates with you, take it! Sometimes when I’m doing a reading, people in the audience will sit up and frantically try to get my attention. They might identify with the description of the soul, the circumstances of their death, or the message itself. They often worry that someone else has “stolen” their message – but the truth is more complicated than that. Sometimes a message applies to more than one person in the room. Souls in Heaven are all connected, and often one message can piggyback on another. You’ll sense it if this is happening – so don’t doubt yourself, and don’t worry! Just accept it and give your loved one in Heaven the chance to get their message across.
2. Don’t tune out when someone else is getting a reading. Souls have SO much wisdom to share, and this is your chance to learn from them. I’ve had so many people get closure from other people’s messages – the mother who lost their child to an overdose or suicide may hear from another Soul who passed the same way, and gain an understanding that helps them deal with their grief and release their guilt. A parent on the other side may beg their children to stop fighting over their inheritance, and reconnect with one another – and that message hits home with others in the audience. Spirit works in mysterious ways, so keep your ears open for insights that can change your life.
3. The healing energy is felt by everyone in the room. You’ve heard me say this before, but when Souls gather and the living focus their energy on connecting with them, you can feel it in the air. A mediumship event is the perfect place to embrace that feeling. Trust that the energetic frequency will remain when you leave the event, helping you feel close to your loved ones. Keep an eye out for signs and signals from them – now that you’re on the same wavelength, if they can’t reach you at the event, they’ll keep on trying.
Souls are Not Limited By Time and Space
I know that when I talk about Souls in Heaven, It sounds as if they’re no different than you or I. While they come through to me very much as they did when they were alive, they have one big difference. They’ve left their physical body behind, and they are pure energy. Here’s what that means when it comes to mediumship… You can get just as accurate a reading on Zoom as you can when you attend a live event! Think about it!
The Soul is all the way in Heaven, so having you in Minneapolis while I’m in my office in Rhode Island is no problem! In fact, I’ve noticed that readings at my online events come a little easier, because there are fewer distractions. You get all the positive energy, healing, wisdom and joy that comes from attending a mediumship event, from the comfort of home without the hassle of travel and traffic.
Schedule Some Healing in the New Year!
If your New Year’s resolution is to gain closure and heal from the loss of a loved one, I encourage you to join me at one of my upcoming events, In-person or online. I hope I’ve opened your eyes to all of the benefits, and maybe put some concerns to rest. Happy New Year! I look forward to meeting you and your loved ones in Spirit, in 2024.
Are you feeling an inner nudge to explore your psychic and medium abilities?
Spirit tells me that we are all born with an energy connection that allows you to stay in touch and communicate with your Angels, Loved Ones and Spirit Guides. The secret is learning HOW.
I am excited to invite you to join me and my amazing psychic mom, Angela, for a special 2-hour Psychic Development Online Webinar, where we will both be teaching you how you too, can awaken your own ability.
This isn’t just any webinar – it’s a personal journey for us to teach you how to unlock spiritual gifts that you’ve always had deep inside.
Awakening Your Inner Psychic
Together, my mom and I will walk you through the secret techniques my psychic grandmother used to unlock and refine our psychic skills…and guess what? My mom will be sharing the same methods she used with me to help me connect with the spirit world. It’s our family legacy and we are sharing these gifts with you!
Let’s Talk Spirits and Psychic Stuff
This event is all about interaction and personal connection. You’ll get to ask us anything – whether you’re just curious, deeply invested in the psychic world, or even a bit skeptical. We’re here to explore all of it with you in a safe and open environment.
See Psychic Powers in Action
My Mom & I will be giving LIVE Readings and sharing with you what we are ACTUALLY seeing and hearing as we deliver each message! You’ll get a behind the scenes look at how the information is coming through and how YOU can also decode your own messages from spirit.
Protect Your Energy
We know how important it is to keep our energy safe and positive when we’re doing psychic work. That’s why we’ll show you how to create your own energetic shield, making sure your spiritual interactions are always uplifting.
We’ll also guide you on how to raise your vibration to connect with your Angels, guides, and loved ones who have passed on. These spirits are full of insight and are just waiting to share their guidance with you. They can help you in all areas on life including health, career, love, relationships, and the best part- you can call upon them at any time.
Join Us, No Matter Where You Are
Life gets busy, we totally get it. If you can’t make it to the live webinar, don’t sweat it. Everyone who signs up will get a recording within 24 hours of the event. So, you won’t miss a minute AND you will be able to rewatch and relearn whenever you would like!
Save Your Spot!
Whether you’re just starting to get curious about your psychic abilities or looking to deepen what you already know, this event is a fantastic opportunity for growth and connection. Spaces are limited, and I’d love for you to be a part of this. So, if you’re feeling drawn to this, go ahead and reserve your spot.
So, if you’re feeling drawn to this, go ahead and reserve your spot
Can’t wait to see you on January 31, 2024, at 8:30 pm Eastern Standard Time for this life-changing experience.
>> CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP NOW
Note: Space is Extremely Limited. If you are interested in attending, please be sure to reserve your spot while space is available.
Not Getting To Say Goodbye
I had a friend in high school who had the best relationship with his grandmother. His grandfather had passed after he was born, and the grandmother came to live in the house with my friend and his parents. All through his childhood, she would pick him up from school and help him with his homework. His friends loved her because she had a great sense of humor and was so loving and kind.
Because she’d lived with him almost his whole life, I think my friend subconsciously assumed she would always be there – but unfortunately, that’s not what happened. Shortly after he left for college, she died unexpectedly of heart failure. He was devastated!
This person who had been part of almost every day of his life was suddenly gone, and he hadn’t even had the chance to say goodbye. I ran into him years after she passed, and he was still feeling her loss so deeply. I was able to assure him that she could still hear and see him, and because of my experience as a medium, I think those words gave him some comfort – but the most helpful thing I did was to encourage him to write her a letter telling her what she had meant to him.
“Imagine she is sitting right next to you, and that this is your one chance to say whatever is on your mind.” I advised him. “No one else ever has to read this – it’s just between you and your grandmother.”
A few months later, he called me. “Matt, it took me a while, I had so much to say that I got kind of overwhelmed, but I finally wrote the letter! I told her how much I had loved growing up with her in the house, and what an impact she had on my life. I let her know that I still remember how patient she was when she was helping me with my math homework, and that I’m sorry I got so busy at school that I didn’t come home often enough.”
He went on to tell me that as soon as he wrote the letter, he sealed it up, and tucked it behind a framed photo he had of the two of them together. As soon as he did, he felt totally at peace for the first time in years. The feelings of guilt and regret he had carried with vanished, and every time he glanced at the photo, he felt his grandmother’s warm presence.
I was struck by a couple of things about my friends experience, and I think they apply to many people who lose a loved one unexpectedly:
- The last moment isn’t the most important one! The fact that you were not with that person when they took their last breath does not erase all of the wonderful times you shared during their lifetime. In fact, when Souls come through to me, they never show up as they looked on their deathbed! Who would want that? Instead, they appear as their true best selves, and that’s how they want you to remember them.
- Nothing has to be left unsaid. Just because your loved one is no longer around in the physical sense, doesn’t mean they’re gone. They’re still watching over you, loving you, and hearing your thoughts. This means that you can still share your feelings with them, ask them questions, and even close out “unfinished business.”
- There’s more than one way to communicate. You can write your loved one a letter, but you don’t have to. Souls love being invited into your life, and they can hear what you’re thinking without you uttering a word. So, if you find it helpful to write them a letter or keep a journal for them – go for it – they will get the message. But know that any way you choose to reach out is okay with them.
- Even if you’re with them when they pass, your loved one may not be fully “there.” You may be holding their hand at the very end, and still not be sure that your loved one has heard your final message. They could be in a coma, or already have one foot on the Other Side. Maybe they’re suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia and can’t even recognize you. That doesn’t matter. When they transition, they’ll be healthy, happy, and ready to connect with you again.
Like my friend, who was wracked with guilt because he wasn’t with his beloved grandma at the very end, we often beat ourselves up for missing those final moments. But honestly – the “final goodbye” is more significant for the living than it is for the dying. That’s because the second a soul begins to transition, they realize that there is no “final moment.” They will always be with you, and you can feel connected with them by talking to them, writing to them, and keeping them in your heart!
This reminds me of a reading I did recently for a lady who lost her son. The moment I saw her, her son in Spirit came through. “Tell her that I read her notes!” The woman could not believe her ears. Every day since her son had died, she had written him a note and left it at his grave. She was comforted to know that he had received and read her words, and I was so thrilled to be able to share that healing message with her!
If you’d like to connect with me for a reading, why not join me at an online reading event or catch me live on tour? When you attend an event either online or in person, it gives your loved one the opportunity to reach you with a message. You may be surprised to know who is with you and watching over you in spirit.