Have you ever had a psychic experience or just knew things and didn’t know how you knew them?
Have you had strong feelings and not known where they came from or why you felt them?
We all have psychic ability to one extent or another. Often this ability can reveal itself to you through your Intuition or can present itself as a gut feeling. Your inner psychic ability is a creative muscle that uses your whole body to communicate with you while receiving information from Heaven and the Universe—but only if you are ready and open to it. Think of your own ability as an internal cell phone that you can use to call Heaven and your Angels when you need support or need to see things a little more clearly. You probably have had an experience in which your psychic ability signaled you right before you heard some bad news. Many times the reason you feel or hear the warnings of something bad happening is that your inner consciousness is sleeping half the time from not being used enough. When something big is about to happen, the information you receive can almost shake and wake up your consciousness to grab your attention.
That’s the reason it sometimes might seem as though you are hearing or sensing only bad things that are about to happen instead of good things. Psychic Ability is not just about warning you of danger; it is a tool you can use to enhance your life and also see, experience and feel the situations in your life a bit more clearly. This can help you in many areas of your life, whether they involve personal issues, health issues or work. The more you use it and tap into it, the stronger your Psychic Ability will become and the more you will see and feel it working. Here are some daily exercises to help you strengthen your ability.
- Start Your Day With Divine Guidance: Every day when you wake up, make it part of your routine to talk with Heaven and ask them to guide you through the day. Speaking with Heaven is not a one-way conversation. When you speak to them, they listen. It shows Heaven that you are ready and willing to open up and listen to the messages they are trying to send you. They might send you signs, give you déjà vu or visit your dreams. Here is a morning prayer to help you start your communication each day. Say it as you get ready in the morning. “Dear God, Holy Spirit and Angels, watch over me as I start my day today. Help me feel your presence guiding me by sending me signs or alerting me to the things I need to know. Please send me signs that I will recognize and thoughts that will help me recognize that you are communicating with me.”
- Practice Opening Your Third Eye: Just above your nose in between your eyes lies another, called the third eye. Your third eye is like a TV screen that allows your loved ones and Angels to replace your own thoughts with premonitions. It’s almost like dreaming while you are awake. Your third eye is always there, but often it remains shut. Sitting quietly and focusing on your third eye by envisioning it on your forehead will help bring energy to it and open it up. You can practice this every day and focus on white light surrounding the area. This will help the other side reach you through ‘sight.’ The way it works is that sometimes when you are daydreaming, Heaven will take you into situations with which you might be faced and allow you to see things more clearly with divine perception.
- Check With Your Intuition Before Making A Decision: The hardest part about tuning into your intuition is learning when your intuition is talking to you versus your own personal thoughts about a situation. Your intuitive thinking is a part of your psychic ability that will help you look deeper into a situation before making up your mind. The next time you are faced with a decision to make, instead of saying yes, no or maybe, take a moment to think it over with Intuition. Think about the decision you are being faced with and take the day to just think about it. As you go about your day, the decision will continue to circle through your thoughts. You will keep coming to the same choice to make over and over and over. You know what path your intuition is steering you towards because you will start seeing signs; the right choice will keep replaying and replaying and replaying until you finally come to terms with it. Your Intuitive choice may not be the one you want to hear, but it is the one that will lead you to your highest and best good. You will also feel much better about the situation because your intuition has a way of calming you down after showing you all possible options.
- Test Yourself During The Day: This is a really fun way to develop your psychic ability and determine how much of it you are really tapping into. I’m sure that by now you have an iPhone with which you communicate through email and text messages. Next time the phone rings or vibrates, before reaching to grab it, rely instead on your Intuition to feel who is on the other end of the line. The way this works is that you can read a person’s energy and feel them even at a distance. You will probably notice that the first thought that pops into your head is the person on the other end. Give it a try. This exercise will help you start reading the energy around you.
- Tune Into Your Pets: Pets are a great way to test your intuition and help develop your own abilities. Although pets can’t verbally communicate, you can tune into them psychically to see what is going on with them or what they are thinking. Do simple things like testing your Intuition if you feel that they are sick, or bringing them outside when you feel that they need to use the bathroom, or changing their food if you feel that they don’t like it. By using your pets as a medium through which to tap into your abilities, you will begin to understand the subtle messages your psychic ability sends you day to day. It will also allow you to trust your own abilities more because you are seeing them working for your pets.
Every skill and ability in life takes practice. Don’t give up; you were born with a natural ability to connect with Heaven and gain access to information to help you along your life’s journey. Practice some of the exercises above and keep a journal about your progress. I’m sure that you will be surprised at how often you are able to tap in.
If you enjoyed this blog post I would like to invite you to join my “Email from Heaven” monthly newsletter by clicking HERE. Each month I will send you my newest blog posts, videos and also a free gift to your inbox. I hope that my emails help you on your spiritual journey and help you stay connected to those you love and miss in Heaven.